This internship is for you if...
You want to face new challenges and learn the following tasks:
- Data analysis.
- Development and improvement of quantitative algorithms.
- Integration of different statistical techniques.
- Programming, especially in Python.
- Documentation of results and processes.
What we’d like to see
- Someone in their final year(s) of Maths, Engineering, Physics, Statistics...
- Programming knowledge.
- Passion for what you do and creativity.
- Good English level.
- Someone with a thirst for knowledge. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, you’re here to learn!
Nice to have
- Financial knowledge.
- Good academic record.
Here’s what you get
The internship is a vehicle to work with talent, to find out which skills suit us better for what we do. We don’t want you to work on the cheap. Our objective is to find the best candidate to join us in the long run. Our R&D team is young and full of talent, and we want to extend it with you.
The internship is designed to last 3 months, but it could take longer, 1 or 2 years if you are in your last year(s) of University.
What we like best is to be surprised. In return, we’ll make sure you don’t get bored. We’ll teach you how to overcome all the challenges we have for you and we’ll help you to grow professionally.
If you want to learn and be happy at the same time, this is your place. You will develop yourself in an international and familiar environment, with a strong learning culture, and home-made meals & healthy snacks every day!
Here's how it goes
- If your CV fits, we will ask you to do our challenge at home and you will have two weeks to complete it. Have fun!
- Surprise us with your results and we'll contact you for an interview.
- If you pass the interview we will offer you an internship with us.
In any case, we always keep you informed, whether you're within the application process or not.
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).