This internship is for you if...
You introduce yourself as a native Python speaker, because you know all its tricks and traps. You know other technologies, though, and you don't exclude the possibility of using them if needed. You're ready to learn, to create from scratch and develop all kinds of applications.
You want to work for a company that works for itself, on its own projects, rather than for a consultancy (even when the consultancy is pretty famous and your mother has heard of it, while the company is almost unknown).
You're mad about programming, you like to be up-to-date with new technologies, and you want to learn new things for the rest of your life.
What you’d have to do
- Develop different kinds of applications: data visualisation tools (web, mobile, Excel-adding...), capture applications, data processing applications, etc.
- Add new functionalities to a large existing system, but also develop new projects from scratch.
What we'd like to see
- High Proficiency in Python .
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java…).
- Using of Git.
- Experience with relational databases(MySQL, SQL Server…).
- Resourceful problem solver.
Nice to have (and very valuable)
- Knowledge of Software Engineering (design patterns, SOLID and CRUD).
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra…).
- Experience with C.
- Rest, microservices.
- Experience indeveloping asynchronous real-time systems.
- Development of large-scale web applications.
- Unit testing.
Here’s what you get
A paid scholarship depending on the hours you can work with us. We are very flexibles with the schedules.
You will have the opportunity to be part of our IT team, a tight-knit group able to decide what technology fits each project; how much time is needed to develop the tasks and how the architecture is going to be structured. You’ll be fully responsible for each project from cover to cover.
We don’t develop for third parties; everything we do is for ourselves. Here we’ll encourage you to think, to find your own path and to have all the freedom you’ll need to grow in a professional and personal way. Nothing is predefined.
You could join the company as a formal worker after your internship if we both agree.
If you want to be happy at work, this is your place. You will develop in an international and family environment, with a strong learning culture, worksite wellness program and home-made meals & healthy snacks every day!
Here’s how it goes
- You’ll have an interview with Talent Brand and the CTO of the company.
- If we like each other, we will ask you to meet someone from the IT team.
- We will offer you an internship with us.
In any case, we'll always keep you informed of your place within the application process.