This internship is for you if...
You have a financial profile and you want to satisfy the needs of people and groups with high assets, private capital and risk families. We need people able to make decisions, find solutions, and communicate with effectiveness and passion.
What you would have to do
- Define the client's needs.
- Manage client's onboarding.
- Provide support to clients and maintaining them updated.Implement the client’s portfolio with ETS strategies.
- Evaluate the ETS strategies adequacy to the client’s goals.
- Manage and elaborate on all pertinent documentation for meetings with clients.
What we'd like to see
- Someone currently finishing a Degree or a Master in Finance or Economics.
- Highly detailed, analytical, and accurate.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of programming will be valued: R, Matlab or Python.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation with a flexible working approach.
- Well organized, attention to detail and proactive.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate English level, much better if advanced.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
Here's what you get
You will be part of an autonomous team in charge of the whole project. Here you can think because we don’t want you to obey. Boredom is forbidden. What we love most is being surprised by your capabilities. You will be able to build your own path, nothing is predefined. You find your challenges and the way to face them. We give our staff maximum freedom and maximum responsibility. And we mean it.
Here's how it goes
- If your CV fits, we will ask you to do a test at home and you will have one week to complete it.
- Once your test is corrected, if it is amazing, we will ask you to do a 20-min test.
- Surprise us again with your results and we'll contact you for an interview.
- If you pass the interview we will offer you an internship with us.
In any case, we always keep you informed, whether you're within the application process or not.
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).