Is this job meant for me?
- You enjoy finding new and effective ways to display information.
- You love to research techniques and possibilities to make your developments seamless, easy and spectacular.
- You are proactive, not afraid to ask questions and willing to work in a self-managed team that makes its own decisions on structures, technologies, methodologies...
- You’d like to be part of an environment with a lot of technological and creative challenges to meet.
- You feel like developing new projects from scratch but you don't mind using your knowledge to improve existing ones.
What we'd like to see
- HTML (web responsive).
- Web performance.
- Version control: Git.
Optional, but nice to have
- Experience with Vuex or Redux.
- Component-oriented programming.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Database programming.
- Debugging tools and Testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
Here's what you get
A gross annual salary between €32-45k, depending on your experience and abilities.
We have a flat organization and a flexible schedule. We organise ourselves in autonomous teams. Every team is formed by the profiles needed by a particular project. We’re Scrum fans, but other methodologies are welcome as well.
We’d like you to join us because you love our project and the things you’d be able to do with us. That’s why we don’t list a dozen perks to entice you. However, it’s always good to know that your company cares for you. ETS does, providing a wonderful environment, a strong learning culture, and a worksite wellness program -you need to join us to discover, ;)-. We’re here to be happy at work.
Your salary is only a starting point. Show us your abilities and we will reward you for them.
Here’s how it goes
You’ll have an interview with Talent Brand and IT teams. If we like each other, you’ll climb the next step:
- We will ask you to do a test at home and will give you a week to complete it.
- After receiving your test, the IT department will evaluate your application.
- If your test is amazing, we will contact you to offer you a position with us.
In any case, we will always keep you informed, whether you’re within the application process or not.