Is this job meant for me?
- You speak Python as your mother tongue, but you're curious and willing to use (and to investigate) other technologies if needed.
- You would like to ride the wave of breakthrough projects.
- You’ll be welcome if you are proactive, creative, not afraid to ask questions and are willing to work in team.
- You like to be up-to-date with new technologies, and you want to learn new things almost every day.
- You feel like working within an autonomous team, fully responsible for building the application's whole architecture, choosing the best technology and the most suitable methodology to do so and fully responsible for each project from cover to cover.
- You like to work on different projects with different durations to keep you fresh and engaged.
- You want to work for a company that works for itself, on its own projects, rather than for a consultancy (even when the consultancy is pretty famous and your mother has heard of it, while the company is almost unknown).
What would I have to do?
- Develop many different applications from scratch: data visualisation tools (web, mobile, Excel-adding...), capture applications, data processing applications, etc.
- Add new functionalities to a large existing system.
What we'd like to see
We need an engineer with experience in the following technologies:
- Working experience in Python (including libraries such as Pandas and Numpy, and frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server…).
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java…).
- Resourcefulness, ability to solve problems.
- Rest, microservices.
- Git knowledge.
Optional, but nice to have
Strong knowledge of Software Engineering (design patterns, SOLID and CRUD).
Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra…).
Development of large-scale web applications.
Experience developing asynchronous real-time systems.
Experience with C.
Involvement in open-source communities such as Python, interest to learn from others and/or sharing knowledge with them.
Experience in agile methodologies.
Unit testing (TDD).
What do we offer?
- A gross annual salary between €30-45k.
- Flexible schedule.
- Intellectual challenges and support to attend (or participate) in conferences.
- Benefits to make your life easier.
How does the process work?
- A 20 min. test to do at home (you will have one week to decide when to start it).
- If you succeed, another 20 min. test to do at home (one week to decide when to start it).
- An interview with Talent Brand and IT teams.
- If everything goes perfect we will be in contact to offer you a position with us.
In any case, we'll always keep you informed of your place within the application process.
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).