Is this job meant for me?
- You are discovering the power of Python, but you want to explore all its possibilities to nail it.
- You are curious and use other technologies if needed. You are able (and willing to) develop all kind of applications.
- You feel like working within an autonomous team, fully responsible for building the application's whole architecture, choosing the best technology and the most suitable methodology to do so and fully responsible for each project from cover to cover.
- You like to work on different projects with different durations to keep you fresh and engaged.
- You want to work for a company that works for itself, on its own projects, rather than for a consultancy (even when the consultancy is pretty famous and your mother has heard of it, while the company is almost unknown).
- You like to be up-to-date with new technologies, and you want to learn new things almost every day.
What would I have to do?
- Develop many different applications from scratch: data visualisation tools (web, mobile, Excel-adding...), capture applications, data processing applications, etc.
- Add new functionalities to a large existing system.
What knowledge do I need to have?
- Experience programming in Python.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server…).
- Some experience in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java…).
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and improve as a coder.
Optional, but nice to have
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering (design patterns, SOLID and CRUD).
- Experience with C.
- Involvement in open-source communities such as Python, interest to learn from others and/or sharing knowledge with them.
What do we offer?
- A gross annual salary between €20-30k.
- Flexible schedule.
- Intellectual challenges and support to attend (or participate) in conferences.
- Benefits to make your life easier.
How does the process work?
- A 20 min. test to do at home (you will have one week to decide when to start it).
- If you succeed, another 20 min. test to do at home (one week to decide when to start it).
- An interview with Talent Brand and IT teams.
- If everything goes perfect we will be in contact to offer you a position with us.
In any case, we'll always keep you informed of your place within the application process.
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).