This job is for you if...
You have already discovered the power of Python and want to keep exploring its possibilities until you nail it. You also know other technologies and you are able to use them if needed. You can (and are willing to) develop all kind of applications. You feel like working within an autonomous team, who is fully responsible for building the application's whole architecture, choosing the best technology and the most suitable methodology to do so.
You like to work on different projects with different durations to keep you fresh and engaged.
You want to work for a company that works for itself, on its own projects, rather than for a consultancy (even when the consultancy is pretty famous and your mother has heard of it, while the company is almost unknown).
You're mad about programming, you like to be up-to-date with new technologies, and you want to learn new things for the rest of your life.
What you'd have to do
- Develop many different applications from scratch: data visualisation tools (web, mobile, Excel-adding...), capture applications, data processing applications, etc.
- Add new functionalities to a large existing system.
What we’d like to see
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java…).
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server…).
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and improve as a coder.
Nice to have
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering (design patterns, SOLID and CRUD).
- Experience with C.
- Involvement in open-source communities such as Python, interest to learn from others and/or sharing knowledge with them.
Here’s what you get
A gross annual salary between €20-30k.
The opportunity to be part of our IT team, a tight-knit group able to decide which technology fits each project; what methodology is best suited; how much time is needed to develop the tasks and how the architecture is going to be structured. The team will be fully responsible for each project from cover to cover.
We don’t develop for third parties; everything we do it is for ourselves. Here we’ll encourage you to think, to find your own path and to have all the freedom you’ll need to grow in a professional and personal way. Nothing is predefined.
You’ll be able to set your schedule with flexibility while taking into account your team's needs.
If you want to be happy at work, this is your place. You will develop in an international and familiar environment, with a strong learning culture, worksite wellness program and home-made meals & healthy snacks every day!
Here's how it goes
- You'll have an interview with Talent Brand and IT teams.
- If we like each other, we will ask you to do a test at home and will give you a week to complete it.
- After receiving your test, the IT team will evaluate your application.
- If your test is amazing and you also like us, we will be in contact to offer you a position with us.
In any case, we'll always keep you informed of your place within the application process.