This job is for you if...
You have a legal background with 3 or 4 years of experience in Compliance and in RDI projects (Research, Development & Innovation). You are proactive and willing to accept a challenge. This includes the integral management of RDI projects and regulatory compliance in the financial industry.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Reporting and files writing.
- Auditing preparation for research staff.
- Including the constant changes in the regulatory landscape and applying them if that affect to ETS corporate activities.
- Reviewing contracts signed with clients and various service providers.
- Auditing and reporting to the CNMV and SEPBLAC.
- Updating corporate documentation (society and policy guides, contracts, annual reports, etc.).
- Preventing of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (identification, monitoring and adoption measures).
- Reviewing and maintenance of corporate data protection policies.
- Lodging administrative appeals if and when required.
What we’d like to see
- Degree in Law.
- Proven financial industry experience.
- Experience in compliance functions.
- Knowledge of the GDPR, Money-laundering, and Financing of Terrorism Prevention.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools.
- High English level (minimum C1 level).
- Excellent communication skills.
Here’s what you get
The opportunity to be part of defining RDI projects as well as the chance to help our research team to hurdle audits. You will have workplace flexibilitybecause we give our staff “maximum freedom and maximum responsibility”.
If you want to be happy at work, this is your place. You will have the chance to develop yourself in an international and family environment, with a strong learning culture, an onsite wellness program and home-made meals & healthy snacks every day!
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).