This job is for you if...
You have a financial background with experience in Fintech or you have an engineer profile with deep financial knowledge. You are willing to manage business development activities to keep our clients and cultivate new relationships. You feel at ease working in the financial market.
What you would have to do
- Providing support to clients and maintaining them updated.
- Developing new customer relationships by implementing strategies and plans for the project.
- Expanding business development.
- Identifying potential clients and establishing and building trusted relationships.
- Defining of client needs and exploring further synergies with them.
- Generating proposals, presentations and pricing development for decision makers.
What we’d like to see
- Degree in Economics or Business Studies with experience in Fintech field or Engineering with Finance specialization.
- English native speaker or high English level (minimum C2 level) with financial markets’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact positively and effectively both individually and as a member of a team.
- Proven retail asset management experience.
- Successful business to business sales experience.
- Negotiating skills.
Nice to have
- International work experience.
- Other languages.
Here’s what you get
The opportunity of developing new business strategies from scratch having all the support and resources needed to achieve your goals. You will have workplace flexibility, because we give our staff “maximum freedom and maximum responsibility”.
You will be able to set your own path, to act independently, but as a part of a team as well.
Academic transcript file is required.
Publication file is required.
Candidate Data Protection
By submitting your application and consenting below you agree that the information provided by you will be included in a talent database internally hosted. Your Personal Data may be used by Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for satisfying any recruitment requirements.
To exercise your rights regarding access to the data, rectification, opposition and deletion, please write an email at email@example.com,com or a letter to Expert Timing Systems, Int. E.A.F.I, S.L. Cañada de la Carrera 2-4, Urb. La Cabaña, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).