This job is for you if...
You introduce yourself as a native Python speaker, because you know all its tricks and traps. You know other technologies, though, and you don't exclude the possibility of using them if needed. You're ready to develop all kinds of applications from scratch and to improve existing ones. You feel like working in an autonomous team, who are fully responsible for building the application's whole architecture, choosing the best technology and the most suitable methodology to do so.
You like to work on different projects with different durations to keep you fresh and engaged.
You want to work for a company that works for itself, on its own projects, rather than for a consultancy (even when the consultancy is pretty famous and your mother has heard of it, while the company is almost unknown).
You're mad about programming, you like to be up-to-date with new technologies, and you want to learn new things for the rest of your life.
What you'd have to do
- Develop many different applications: data visualisation tools (web, mobile, Excel-adding...), capture applications, data processing applications, etc.
- Add new functionalities to a large existing system, but also develop new projects from scratch.
What we’d like to see
- Working experience in Python (including libraries such as Pandas and Numpy, and frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.).
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java…).
- Hands-on experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server…).
- Resourcefulness, ability to solve problems.
- Rest, microservices.
- Git knowledge.
Nice to have
- Strong knowledge of Software Engineering (design patterns, SOLID and CRUD).
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra…).
- Development of large-scale web applications.
- Experience developing asynchronous real-time systems.
- Experience with C.
- Involvement in open-source communities such as Python, interest to learn from others and/or sharing knowledge with them.
- Experience in agile methodologies.
- Unit testing (TDD).
Here’s what you get
A gross annual salary between €35-45k.
The opportunity to be part of our IT team, a tight-knit group able to decide which technology fits each project; what methodology is best suited; how much time is needed to develop the tasks and how the architecture is going to be structured. You’ll be fully responsible for each project from cover to cover.
We don’t develop for third parties; everything we do it is for ourselves. Here we’ll encourage you to think, to find your own path and to have all the freedom you’ll need to grow in a professional and personal way. Nothing is predefined.
You’ll be able to set your schedule with flexibility while taking into account your team's needs.
If you want to be happy at work, this is your place. You will develop in an international and familiar environment, with a strong learning culture, worksite wellness program and home-made meals & healthy snacks every day!
Here's how it goes
- You'll have an interview with Talent Brand and IT teams.
- If we like each other, we will ask you to do a test at home and will give you a week to complete it.
- After receiving your test, the IT team will evaluate your application.
- If your test is amazing and you also like us, we will be in contact to offer you a position with us.
In any case, we'll always keep you informed of your place within the application process.